We are authorised to carry out pink and blue slip inspections
Do I need a Pink Slip (e-safety check)?
A pink slip is required to renew your annual registration, generally if your vehicle is over 5 years old. Your renewal notice will state 'inspection required' if it required.
The inspection will check your tyres, brakes, makes sure all your lights are working and also check for leaks. The results of your eSafety Check will be sent to Roads and Maritime electronically.
Do I need a blue slip?
If your vehicle is not currenlty registeres in NSW you will need a blue slip to prove the vehicle has passed the required roadworthiness, design and identity standards.
- If you are bringing a vehicle into NSW from another Australian state, or another country
- Registration that expired more than three months ago
- Vehicles with no number plates
- Vehicles that are to be sold without registration
- Written off vehicles approved for re-registration