Moree Tyrepower

(02) 6752 5777
or Book Online


Moree Tyrepower is open and working to ensure our customer and staff safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. Find out more

Safety Checks

We are authorised to carry out pink and blue slip inspections

Do I need a Pink Slip (e-safety check)?

A pink slip is required to renew your annual registration, generally if your vehicle is over 5 years old. Your renewal notice will state 'inspection required' if it required.

The inspection will check your tyres, brakes, makes sure all your lights are working and also check for leaks. The results of your eSafety Check will be sent to Roads and Maritime electronically.

Do I need a blue slip?

If your vehicle is not currenlty registeres in NSW you will need a blue slip to prove the vehicle has passed the required roadworthiness, design and identity standards.

This includes...

  • If you are bringing a vehicle into NSW from another Australian state, or another country
  • Registration that expired more than three months ago
  • Vehicles with no number plates
  • Vehicles that are to be sold without registration
  • Written off vehicles approved for re-registration